School events will affect some of December's play nights. They won't be cancelled but start times and end times will be delayed by 1/2 hour in the large gym. Small gym times will be unaffected.
December's full schedule now is as follows:
- Tue. Dec.1 - Both gyms from 7:00 to 9:30
- Thu. Dec. 3 - Small gym from 7:00 to 9:30; Large gym from 7:30 to 10:00
- Tue. Dec. 8 - Small gym from 7:00 to 9:30; Large gym from 7:30 to 10:00
- Thu. Dec. 10 - Both gyms from 7:00 to 9:30
- Tue. Dec. 15 - Both gyms from 7:00 to 9:30
- Thu. Dec. 17 - Small gym from 7:00 to 9:30; Large gym from 7:30 to 10:00
- Christmas break - regular play resumes Tue. Jan. 5th
Note that December's two round robin nights are now Tuesday Dec. 1 and Tuesday Dec. 15. There will be regular play on those nights for those that don’t enter the round robins. Round robins are restricted to those 14 years and older.
As always: If you intend to play in one of the round robins you must arrive by 7:15 that night and register with Mark who will then set up the draw sheets. Players in the round robins must be prepared to stay till 9:30 if necessary.
Remember, we are now enforcing the requirement that juniors (those under 19 years old) wear eye protection on court. Wearing of eye protection is a wise practice for adults too. A limited number of safety glasses will be available for borrowing from the club until all junior players obtain their own.... (A Christmas present idea?)
See you on court,
Terry, Dave, Mark, Mike, & Gill